Dr. Giuseppe Scuzzo
Dr. Giuseppe Scuzzo, graduated in medicine in 1983 (Rome University), specialized in dentistry in 1987 (Rome University) and orthodontics at Ferrara University. He has always worked exclusively in orthodontics, with a special interest in lingual orthodontics since 1983 .
He is adjunct professor in the lingual technique at Ferrara University and adjunct Professor at Complutense University Madrid. He is also director of the First International Master in Lingual orthodontics at Ferrara University and Co-Director of the PG Program in Lingual Orthodontics at the Complutense University of Madrid and teacher at MASLO (Master Advanced Study Lingual Ortho.) Basel University Swiss.
Dr. Scuzzo has spoken and published extensively in Italy and abroad on lingual orthodontics and published 70 article about this technique he also published, together Dr. Takemoto, 3 books about lingual orthodontics, translated in 6 languages.
Dr. Scuzzo has a private practice limited to lingual orthodontics in Rome, Italy.
EBO diplomate (European Board of Orthodontists) the only one in Europe diplomated with all lingual cases
WBLO diplomate(World Board of Lingual Orthodontists)
Fellow member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
President of the World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (WSLO)
President of World Board of Lingual Orthodontists (WBLO)
Past-President of the Italian Society of Lingual Orthodontic (AIOL)
Past .President of European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (ESLO)
President of AIDOR (Italian Academy of Orthodontics) 2016
Kyoto Takemoto, D.D.S.
1979 Tokyo Dental Collage
1981 Department of Orthodontics, Tokyo Medical-Dental University
- Japanese Orthodontic Society ( Specialty Certified )
- Japan Association of Adult Orthodontics (Specialty Certified )
- European Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Honorary member )
- Italian Society of Lingual Orthodontics ( Honorary member )
- Spanish Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Honorary member )
- Thai Orthodontic Society ( Honorary member )
- Korea Society of Lingual Orthodontics ( Honorary member )
- World Society of Lingual Orthodontics (Founding, Active member, Past President)
- EBO European Board of Orthodontist (Member)
- World Board of Lingual Orthodontist (Founding, Active Member)
- Ehwa womens university (Visiting Professor)
- Ferrara university (Visiting Professor)
- Mahidor university (Visiting Professor)
- Royal College of Edingurgh (M-ortho examiner, Fellowship)
- Tokyo Dental College (Lecturer)
He is one of the world leaders in Lingual Orthodontics.
He runs lingual courses 4,000 or more persons all over the world.
He was co-author of several books with Giuseppe Scuzzo. (‘Invisible Orthodontics’, ‘Lingual Orthodontics’,’Orthodontic Setup’)
He developed and designed with Dr. Scuzzo the new STb and ALIAS Lingual brackets from Ormco.
E-LINE (Main Office)
Takemoto Orthodontic Office (Branch office)
3-89-3, Shinmatsudo, Matsudo, Chiba,
(Practice Limited to Orthodontics)