About 2 Days TYPODONT Hands on
Our course will provide the knowledge to go further and perform more successfully the lingual technique in your daily practice.
Who is the course for
The course is directed at orthodontists who want to know and learn not only the principle basics of Lingual Orthodontics but also to study the problems and the solutions of this technique. It is designed for orthodontists who wish to start treating patients by lingual appliances as well as those with experience who wish to further develop their skills, using LSW the most up to date operative clinical and laboratory methods.
What will you learn
Everyone taking part can acquire theory knowledge and operative methods for bonding, re-bonding and malocclusion treatment sequences.
You can also learn the systematic for extractive and non extractive treatment by using ALIAS – L.S.W., solving clinical problems as distalization, management of partial /absolute anchorage, anterior “en masse” retraction and cosmetic treatment.
A special session is dedicated to Digital Set-up procedure and how to submit a case by using ELINE system – Web Portal. The participants will learn the systematic which can be applied immediately to their clinical activity.
The presentation and discussion of numerous clinical cases with different orthodontic problems will furnish the participants the know-how of management and application.
ALIAS-LSW Certification Course
ALIAS – LSW orthodontists are members of a select group who have undergone additional training and official certification to provide the best patient care available and the perfect smile for your patients.
You will get a official diploma as ALIAS – LSW certified specialist.
Topics Covered Include:
- The know how of the concepts of Lingual Straight Wire compared to conventional lingual orthodontic mushroom techniques.
- Selection and biomechanics featured of the most common lingual appliances.
- ALIAS passive self-ligating square slot bracket features.
- Learning the theory of the most recently digital laboratory procedures and the CAD/CAM method by using ELINE System.
- Treatment of patients with malocclusions of Low or Medium difficulty.
- Treatment of patients with malocclusions of a High difficulty:
- Extractive treatment and mechanics
- Anchorage Management by using TADS
- Non extractive treatment using distalizing methods and/or P.R.
- Surgical patients.
- ‘’Social – 6’’ as Cosmetic Treatment
- Discussion of the problems and solutions during the treatment.
- Typodont exercise: CL II Div. 2 Upper Extraction